I have been fasting for two months as a kafara of breaking fast during ramadan. After about three weeks...

Question

I have been fasting for two months as a kafara of breaking fast during ramadan. After about three weeks, I was making love with my wife and all of sudden mani came out of my private part. I am also a patient of pre ejacuation for the last ten years. Can you tell me please whether I have to start these fasting again or to continue with these as I am a real patient? Jazak Allah and Assalam o Alaikum

Answer

It was highly irresponsible of you to be intimate with your wife while making kaffara for the fast of Ramadan, especially since you have the weakness referred to in your email. Your three weeks of fast for kaffara is invalid. You will have to fast for sixty days consecutively for breaking the fast of Ramadan. You will also have to make qaza (make up) for the one broken fast. Apart from the qaza and kaffara, tawba is necessary.

And Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Wassalamu Alaykum

Important Posts and Links

Shar'ii stance on Shares and Stocks|Have you prepared your WILL??|Moonsighting - Its that time to sight the moon