Date: 5th December 2008

Do i have to pray Qasr Salaah?

Question

I am doing job in Hyderabad which is 100 km away from my native place. I dont know whether I stay in hyderabad permanently. Weekly once I go to my native place for 1 or 2 days. I dont stay in hyderabad for more than two weeks. Pls tell me whether I have to pray qasar namaz anywhere or I have to pray regular namaz. If I have to pray Qasar namaz where i have to pray: at Hyderabad or at my native place. jazakallah.

Answer

If you intend to stay in Hyderabad for lesser than two weeks, you would make Qasr while in Hyderabad. Once you reach your native place, you would make Itmaam (complete) Salaah.

Wassalam u Alaikum

Concurred by:

Ml. Yusuf bin Yaqub,