Answered Date: Apr 24,2008

Title: Wife has Sickness everytime we decide to go for Umrah

Question

Myself and my wife planned to go for UMRAH .. One day before my wife not feeling well and I cancelled the UMRAH..Likethis it was happend for three times.. My wife is suffering with some Dizziness and weekness.. My wife gets dream as. Someone are feeding her blood rice ..
Please let me know why we are not able  to go to UMRAH..

Answer

If your wife has a physical ailment, then you should consult with a medical doctor and take his/her opinion on her sickness. It is unfortunate that whenever you intend to go for Umrah this sickness overtakes your wife. It is the quality of a believer that he/she attributes every decision or occurrence to the will of Allah. Allah in His infinite knowledge and wisdom knows why this happens to you. You should not allow Shaytaan to deceive you by attributing your condition to other factors and loose focus of Allah. Turn your attention to Allah and beg of Him to make your journey for Umrah possible.