I have a condition whereby after passing urine and washing with water a few drops of urine still come out afterwards.

Question

The question i would like to ask pertains to purity.I have a condition whereby after passing urine and washing with water a few drops of urine still come out afterwards.I normally place a piece of toilet paper in my underwear and after a few minutes remove the toilet paper and wash my private part again.That is however becoming extremely frustrating and difficult at times, so i need to know if i fall into the category of Mazur and whether i dont need to wash my private part for the second time.

Answer

In principle, if the toilet paper absorbs the remaining urine and there is no urine on the tip of your private part, then it is not necessary to wash the second time.