Should i get married to a good girl or Should i abstain from it?...Can i get marry pious girl or she is haram for me as i am not pure?

Question

Assm

I am 25yrold muslim guy from USA. I have a good job and i am well settled here. I want to get married to a pious girl but i have some serious issue. Since my childhood i had a strong inclination towards other but i never got involved in haram sexual acts with other men. Allah always protected me from such things. Now i have established 5 times salah i observer fast in the month of ramzan and i also try to read quran 3-5 times a week. I still get homosexual feelings sometimes but i am able to suppress it. I want to know  1) Should i get married to a good girl or Should i abstain from it?

2) Can i get marry  pious girl or she is haram for me as i am not pure?

3) Do i need to tell the girl whom i will be marrying before marriage that i am ex-gay?

JazakAllah

Answer

Alhamdulillah, it is very encouraging to note that you have been guarded against immoral acts and that you perform salah and fulfill other obligations in Shariah. May Allah Taala keep you firm and steadfast, Aameen.

You should get married to a good and pious girl. There is no need for you to tell the girl your feelings. You are not gay. Once you get married and feed your desires the halal way, the feelings will go away.