Title: Once Hadhrat Fatima (R.A.A) asks the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) how come he is not as handsome as Prophet Yusuf (pbuh) ...

Question

1. I would like to verify if this incident that was related by my friend is true:

Once Hadhrat Fatima (R.A.A) asks the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) how come he is not as handsome as Prophet Yusuf (pbuh)  although he is the most loved Prophet of Allah: To this Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) replies that there are 70000 curtains (pardey) before his actual noor could be seen by anyone.
Please let me know if this is correct and what is the reference.

2. What does Islam say when any Ruler A wants to extend his Kingdom over  B  (though B does not want to fight with A) so that someother Big ruler C does not attack A. This extension of A is not for spreading Islam and intention is to protect himself and be in existence in future.

Answer

1.      Your friend related the incident to you. You should enquire from him about the authority and reference of the incident. We have not come across anything to that effect. The incident apparently contradicts the statement of Ayesha (radiAllahu Anha) wherein she indicates that Rasulullah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) was more handsome than Yusuf Alayhi Salam.

2.      This question is not clear. Please elaborate with a clear and practical example.