Country: Pakistan
Date: 26th August 2007

Supply business

Question

We are 4 freinds who are patner in supply business. iam javaid. last month i  win a contract totally on my behaf and i did its total workout. i only got project money from my three freinds and i did not invest my money saying my hard work is myu investment. now we gwt one lac rupee profit from that project which i have won and worked out.
but my three patner say that they will keep 50 thousand and will divide into investers of money but i will not get anything in that. the other half that is fifty thousand will be divided into 4 patners and i will get mu fourth  share out of that 50 thousand. they say that this is ' Sharyah'
i ask you if they are right ? if not then what is Sharyah about my case 

Answer

Assalaamu `alaykum waRahmatullahi Wabarakatoh.

Your question is not clear. Please rephrase your question and explain step by step your partnership and its agreement with you partners. Why you feel they are not entitled to a share of the profits from the project?