Date: 24th June 2007

Husband dosent want to have another child. What Dua to recite in new house?

Question

1.my husband doesnt want to have another child, we have one son he is 6 yrs if i tell him for another child he say no, he says we have age difference iam 27 and he is 42, and he will get old until the child is grown and he dont want to put the burden on me, i tried to convince him a lot but he doesnt agree,

2.iam doing a course on animation my hubby wants me to work coz he says if anything happens to him he doesnt want me to be independent..plz reply..

3. iam building a house  wat should i read from quran to get barkath and sukoon in my house, plz say some dua..

Answer

1. The age difference factor for birth control is a lame excuse. It is not permissible to adopt birth control measures for this reason. He should leave the so called “burden” to Allah. He is the one who gives and He is the one to care for the child.
  2. This is an un-Islamic perception. It is his duty to provide for you. You are not required to work.
  3. Read Quran in abundance within the home. It will be a source of great barakah.