Date: 5th June 2007

I have a question about Napaki. I have a problem of SHAK and that is why after reading my Salat I always check my private part to make sure....

Question

I have a question about Napaki. I have a problem of SHAK and that is why after reading my Salat I always check my private part to make sure I have,nt have any secreations comming out. Although it is about 5-10 % of the time I am having small secreations comming out which is equal to a size of an ant. Yesterday in Fajer prayer I wa sasked to do Immamat and as always I check for any possible secreation but after the prayers I came home and forget to check for the secreations. After about 10-15 min of Fajar praying I checked my oprivate part and foung small secreation that was about the size of ant but partially closed the urethral opening. I am worried whether I need to do Qadah of my salat and what about the prayers of the brothers prayers behing me? How I am going to tell them? About similar question you advised me to do the following. Do I need to avoid this practice for extra PAKI or I am doing correctly but it is getting more and more difficult for me. More over If  I am praying regularly in Masjid then it is TOO difficult to check every time before and after praying!: Please help me ,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Assalamualiacum respected mufti ibrahim sahib

You have advice me to put some water on my private parts after istanja.you also advice me not to squeeze the urethra after taking bath .but what about squeesing my urethra while doing istanja b/c when i squeeze my urethra , it will take approximately 10- 15 minutes that the urine drops stop comming out. Although the amount is too small.  What is the exact techneque of doing the istanja because i always squeeze my urethra for 10- 15 minutes and first clean it with tissue papper and then when the urine stop comming then wash it with water.but  this will hurt me a lot because while squeezing and cleaning with tissue some times small amount of blood start comming out from my ureathra and some times i also develops wound.please advice me . >allah hafiz

Answer:  Assalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuhu

You should not squeeze your urethra at all. Simply sprinkle water and that's all. You are over doing it to the extent of blood coming out.  That is prohibited in the Shari'ah. and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

FATWA DEPT.

Answer

The salah was valid. You do not have to make qadha of the salah and neither do the people who performed salah beind you.