Country: Pakistan
Date: 5th June 2007

I have a question about my Qadha-e-Umri Namaz. My thinking is that Namaz is fard at all Muslim and It is Qarz ...

Question

I am Hanafi Muslim from viewing your site since last ramdhan. It give many solution of my daily life problem.

I have a question about my Qadha-e-Umri Namaz. My thinking is that Namaz is fard at all Muslim and It is Qarz which we have to return Allah if not now then we have to give the Hisab on Qayamat. Pls help me in this matter:

1) From what age I should consider my 1st day of Namaz. 7thAGE,10th AGE, or 15thAGE.

2) What Namaz should I have to Qadha at all 5 times.

3) What about Jumma and Eid Namaz

4) Do Namaz break or Wadhu break if Laughing in loud sound.

Let suppose I am offering regular Namaz since 2-3 years and I had also offered Namaz in between the above mention time period (like in ramdhan), What about my those Namaz that I already offered as I don't know the exact Namaz that I offered, if I repeat them should they count in Nafil or what? Mufti Saheb I want to come at the position of Sahib-e-Tarteeb for this I had made a Chart of  Qaza-e-umri, but the problem is I don’t know exactly from which age should I start. So, pls help me as soon as possible.

Answer

1. In principle, one will make Qada for all those salaah one has missed after having reached the age of Buloogh (maturity). However, if one did not become physically mature by the age of fifteen, he will be classified as Baaligh (mature) there from.
  2. One must make Qada for the five Fardh Salaah as well as the Witr Wajib Salaah. 
  3. There is no Qada for Eid Salaah. The Qada for Jumma Salaah will be Zuhr Salaah.
  4. If a person laughs aloud during Salaah, the Wudhu and Salaah will break.
  5. It is not necessary to make Qada for the Salaah missed before becoming baaligh (mature). The calculation must start from the time you attained maturity.