Country: Pakistan

What should i do now after giving talaaq?

Question

Its really nice that you gave time to my question. With reference of fatwa no. 14903, that i asked previously, will you please tell me what to do now?, as i m sinful according to your answer. Now time also has gone away to roll back the talaaq, so what should i do now as you said in the fatwa no. 14903 that i m sinful in giving talaaq to her.
My questions are,
1)What should i do now (regarding my sins and future life)?
2) Can i go for second marriage?
3) After talaaq, my x-wife give me writing that she took all her things from me (that she had in my home) and took  Haq-e-Mehar also. But in real i didnot give her as she dont want it. She said that she dont want haq-e-maher. Now question is that is haq-e-maher still compulsory for me to give her after her wish to not taking it? Should i give her even she dont want it?
4) She also wants a writing from me that she is allowed to do second marriage, is it necessary even after three talaaqs?
5) She also wants a writing from me that there was no haml (pregnancy) in our marriage life? But its wrong, she was pregnant.

Answer

You should make tawba and continue with your life. Before you remarry, refer to a spiritual guide and reform yourself to avoid repeating the mistakes of the past. If your ex-wife forfeited her mahr, you do not have to give her the mahr. It will be a moral and good gesture on your part to still give her the mahr and the gifts. You may oblige to her requests of 4 and 5. It is sufficient that she was not pregnant when you divorced her.