Title: answered

Question

Salam i dont get along with my sis in law so i came up to the conclusion dat she is my gair muhram so i got a better reason not to talk to her so would i be wrong if i dont talk to her because my mother is like nagging me in talking 2 her etc. From the beginning i hav forgive her for what ever argument we had but my parents are like you know better and i should talk to her etc.She also walks in front of me with her hair out i dont like it but what can i do she also breast feeds her baby infront of me and i dont know what to do she does not do parda from me and i told my parents about this and they were all saying you aint got no rights tellin her what to do and i kno that but because she dont do parda from me can i in some sort of way do parda from her?and if i was to propose to a girl and in my heart i am fully happy with it is istikara still nesserary jakakallah for yr time and remember me n my parents in yr pious duas

and if i was to propose to a girl and in my heart i am fully happy with it is istikara still nesserary jakakallah for yr time and remember me n my parents in yr pious duas

Answer

answered