Title: name

What does the name Nazia mean? please answer my question as i was told that it has a bad meaning (i was told that it means pride because of the name Nazi and that i should change it.) Also no name book has the meaning of my name. please let me know.

Answer is reserved of fiqhi (Jurisprudence) related queries. Darul Iftaa does cater for social problems and other non fiqhi questions, but not through this website. Please visit the social department on our and submit your query there.

DISCLAIMER - questions answers issues pertaining to Shar'ah. Thereafter, these questions and answers are placed for public view on for educational purposes. However, many of these answers are unique to a particular scenario and cannot be taken as a basis to establish a ruling in another situation or another environment. bears no responsibility with regards to these questions being used out of their intended context.
  • bears no responsibility to any party who may or may not act on this answer and is being hereby exempted from loss or damage howsoever caused.
  • This answer may not be used as evidence in any Court of Law without prior written consent of