Title: My annoying sister in law

Question

Salam i dont get along with my sis in law so i came up to the conclusion dat she is my gair muhram so i got a better reason not to talk to her so would i be wrong if i dont talk to her because my mother is like nagging me in talking 2 her etc. From the beginning i hav forgive her for what ever argument we had but my parents are like you know better and i should talk to her  etc.She also walks infront of me with her hair out i dont like it but what can i do she also breast feeds her baby infront of me and i dont know what to do she does not do parda from me and i told my parents about this and they were all saying you aint got no rights tellin her what to do and i kno that but because she dont do parda from me can i in some sort of way do parda from her?

and one more question if i was to propose to a girl and in my heart i am fully happy with it is istikara still nesserary??

Answer

1. If your sister-in-law does not do purdah from you, you should do purdah from her. Keep out of her sight to the best of your ability. If she comes within your sight, lower your gaze and move away.
  2. If you are sure about marrying the girl and you do not have any reservations, then you do not have to make istikhara. It is still advisable to do istikhara.