Asked Country: Germany

Title: bayah

as salamu alaikum mufti saheb

1)one of my friend earn before he get hidayat haram money can he use this money???

2) i like to make bayat to you would you accepted????

3) i called my wife and she don´t want to live with anymore what should i do now????

it is me from germany (düsseldorf)      ibrahim 

as salamu alaikum mufti saheb please make a lot of dua gazakullah khairan

Dear Ibrahim,

I hope and make dua you are well.

1. Kindly explain why the money is haram. How did your friend earn the money?
  2. Tell me more about yourself. Your age; what do you do? Etc. I will consider giving bayat to you. You may discuss point 3 of your query in detail in a private email on

Darul Iftaa, Madrassah In'aamiyyah

DISCLAIMER - questions answers issues pertaining to Shar'ah. Thereafter, these questions and answers are placed for public view on for educational purposes. However, many of these answers are unique to a particular scenario and cannot be taken as a basis to establish a ruling in another situation or another environment. bears no responsibility with regards to these questions being used out of their intended context.
  • bears no responsibility to any party who may or may not act on this answer and is being hereby exempted from loss or damage howsoever caused.
  • This answer may not be used as evidence in any Court of Law without prior written consent of