Category: Jurisprudence and Rulings (Fiqh)
Fatwa#: 14962
Asked Country: Germany

Answered Date: Mar 12,2007

Title: I want to take Bay'ah


1)one of my friend earn before he get hidayat haram money can he use this money

2) i like to make bayat to you would you accepted?

3) i called my wife and she don´t want to live with anymore what should i do now?

it is me from germany (düsseldorf)      ibrahim 

as salamu alaikum mufti saheb please make a lot of dua gazakullah khairan


In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalaamu `alaykum waRahmatullahi Wabarakatoh

I hope and make dua you are well.


  1. Kindly explain why the money is haram. How did your friend earn the money?
  2. Tell me more about yourself. Your age; what do you do? Etc. I will consider giving bayat to you. You may discuss point 3 of your query in detail in a private email.

Mufti Ebrahim Desai 

DISCLAIMER - questions answers issues pertaining to Shar'ah. Thereafter, these questions and answers are placed for public view on for educational purposes. However, many of these answers are unique to a particular scenario and cannot be taken as a basis to establish a ruling in another situation or another environment. bears no responsibility with regards to these questions being used out of their intended context.
  • The Shar's ruling herein given is based specifically on the question posed and should be read in conjunction with the question.
  • bears no responsibility to any party who may or may not act on this answer and is being hereby exempted from loss or damage howsoever caused.
  • This answer may not be used as evidence in any Court of Law without prior written consent of
  • Any or all links provided in our emails, answers and articles are restricted to the specific material being cited. Such referencing should not be taken as an endorsement of other contents of that website.