Is my salaah valid under the requirements of salaah in terms of being totally clean and paak.

Question

Slmz 

I have a bit of a problem. There is a liquid that comes out of my private part(male) it is not urine and it does not come out with a force. It is clear in colour and a bit jelly. Do i have to make ghusl and if not is my clothes napaak(impure) and will it be neccesary for me to change my clothes.also if not then at what point will my clothes become totally napaak, and be neccesary for me to change them or wash it.

Answer

The liquid described by you is mazi, which comes out generally when one is aroused. Mazi is impure. It only breaks ones wudhu. Ghusal is not necessary. It is necessary to wash the private parts and the soiled portion of the undergarment. If the soiled portion of mazi on the body or on the undergarment is equivalent to the hollow of ones palm, the salah will not be discharged.