Title: Will i be a Musafir travelling to Hong Kong?

Question

I am an Indian national and i travel to Hong Kong around 4000 KM from my city, in Hong Kong i never stay more then 10-11 days after that i go to another city which is just nearby in China aroud 30-35 KM where i stay for 2-3 days and then return to hong kong for a few days.. this process i repeat for 2-3 months in relation to my business and then return to India,  i need to know if i need pray my salat qasr as a traveller or should i pray full salat?

Answer

You will be a Musafir in Hong Kong and in China as you will not be in either place for 15 days or more.