Asked Country: United Arab Emirates

Title: I had seen my Cousin Sisters daughter at our family wedding...

Question

I had seen my Cousin Sisters daughter at our family wedding and felt my inner soul saying i should get married to her.I am yet to perform Istikharah but i do not know how to approach the subject once i get my results from the Istikharah as i believe Allah will answer my prayers and lead me aright.Should i approach the father directly without including my mother or other family members as i work in another country.The girl who is my niece lives in Oman and i stay in Dubai.I do not intend to let them feel forced in giving their daughter to me because of family ties and talks but submit her willingly.Kindly advise.

Answer

This site is reserved to answer queries on Fiqh. Nevertheless, make Istikhara and discuss the way forward with the seniors of your family.