Title: I masturbated allot and now my veins are showing

Question

I am a male aged 23 years and I am passing through the worst phase in my life. The thing that keeps bothering me these days is that I have got several visible veins and nerves on the upper side of my penis shaft and there is also one big and thick vein in the middle of my upper penis shaft running all the way down to the head. I have masturbated a lot during the past 4-5 years and I fear that this is the main reason for the veins and nerves being visible and appearing on my penis shaft and that these veins and nerves appearances on my penis shaft are not normal as I think that other normal and healthy people do not have visible veins and nerves on their penis shafts. I also fear that these veins and nerves might ultimately result in me being impotent when I get married. Are these visible  veins and nerves on  my penis shaft a normal thing as in do other people also have several visible veins and nerves on their penis shafts?

Please address this problem of mine in as much detail and as comprehensively as possible.

Awaiting your reply anxiously.  

Answer

The solution to your problem is simple. Consult your physician and discuss the issue with him.