Date: 7th October 2004

1)My elder sister wanted to get her son married with her own younger sister's daughter. Is this marriage valid as per shari'at?

Question

(1)My elder sister wanted to get her son married with her own younger sister's daughter. Is this marriage valid as per shari'at? (2)Give me the dua for Nazar (to protect the child from evil eye) (3)My mother insha allah going to perform her hajj this year. but she has some debts though I hve agreed to repay the debts of her. what is worrying is that she has some debts on interest also. Rightnow it is not possible for me to repay the debt, only I can pay the interest. but insha allah I will repay all the debts next year. Question is whether this hajj is acceptable with this kind of debts? (4)Zaitun oil can be used for massaging the newly born? can we apply surma or kaajal on the eyes of the newly born? wht is the difference between kajal & surma? (5)Pl give me the procedures in detail for performing hajj(step by step) Pl attach the detailed hajj procedures with your anwer itself. (6)Which hajj should be performed first.Rasoollallah sallallahu alaihi wassallam performed how many hajj & which hajj he did first. A quick reply for the above is highly required.Allahhaafiz.

Answer

1.It+is+permissible+for+a+boy+to+marry+the+daughter+of+his+mother%27s+sister.%0D%0A%0D%0A2.+It+was+the+practice+of+some+of+the+Sahabah+to+write+the+following+dua+and+hang+it+as+a+ta%27weez+around+the+neck+of+their+children%3A+A%27oozu+bikalimaatillaahit+taammaati+min+ghadhabihi+wa+iqaabihi+wa+sharri+ibaadihi+wa+min+hamazaatish+shayaateeni+wa+ayyah+dhuroonee.+%28Tirmidhi+No.3528%2C+and+classified+as+Hasan+Gharib%29%0D%0A%0D%0A3.+While+haj+is+accepted+with+debts+of+this+sort%2C+it+would+be+more+appropriate+for+her+to+clear+the+debts%2C+thus+ensuring+that+she+is+no+more+under+the+curse+of+those+who+are+paying+interest%2C+then+when+she+has+the+means+she+should+perform+haj.%0D%0A%0D%0A4.+Zaitoon+oil+could+be+used+for+massaging+a+child.+Kajal+is+generally+used+for+children+as+surma+burns+their+eyes.+Kajal+is+eye-pencil+while+surma+is+antimony.%0D%0A%0D%0A5.+Refer+attached%0D%0A%0D%0A6.+Nabi+%28sallallahu+alaihi+wasallam%29+only+performed+one+hajj.+The+best+haj+to+perform+is+Qiran%2C+then+tamttu%27.%0D%0A%0D%0Aand+Allah+Ta%27ala+Knows+Best%0D%0A%0D%0AMl.+Husain+Kadodia%0D%0ASTUDENT%3A+Darul+Ifta%0D%0A%0D%0ACHECKED+%26+APPROVED%3A+Mufti+Ebrahim+Desai%0D%0A