Country: United Arab Emirates
Date: 7th June 2004

I start beating my second wife after getting a phone call from my first wife. She is pregnant and starts crying, after sometime I get cool down. Is it due to black magic of first wife or Jin at home

Question

Answer

It is a shame upon you that;

1. As a man, you hit a woman;
2. and that she is your wife;
3. and that she is pregnant.

You are to be blamed for all that, not black magic, or your first wife or a Jinn. You should endervour to reform yourself and until then behave. Offer your wife sincere apology and make up for the wrong you have done. You should also make istighfaar your entire life and regret the incident. Beg Allah not to hold to and hold you back in His court on the day of judgment for abusing your wife.

Men who abuse their wives should never be unmindful of Allah?s wrath and punishment. Allah is All-Seeing and All-Hearing. Fear Allah.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best