My aqeedah? I believe that he rasoolalahs a man who sent in the form of noor to be a mercy from Allah.I believe that rasoolullah is not decomposed in his grave as some say ...

Question

I am a muslim and consider myself to be part of hanafi madhub, I belive that we should send salatusalaam to rasoolalah, I believe that rasoolalah should be very highly respected and loved with utmost loyality even with ones life if need being, I believe that he rasoolalahs a man who sent in the form of noor to be a mercy from Allah.I believe that rasoolullah is not decomposed in his grave as some say and when we go to madinah he replies to our salaam. I disagree with allthat say that we shouldn?t say durood on rasoolalah and those who consider him as an average man. I kiss my thumbs on my eyes when I hear blessed rasoolulahs name. in your opinion is my aqeedah correct or not and please help to elaborate upon it. jazakullah

Answer

Your+Aqaaid+of+having+utmost+respect+for+Rasulullah+%5Bsallallaahu+alayhi+wasallam%5D+is+correct.+However%2C+it+should+be+borne+in+mind+that+Nabi+%5Bsallallaahu+alayhi+wasallam%5D+is+the+prophet+of+Allah.+Allah+is+the+Creator%2C+Nourisher+and+Cherisher.+A+Nabi+%5Bsallallaahu+alayhi+wasallam%5D+too+is+bound+by+the+laws+of+Almighty+Allah+Ta%3Fala+and+has+to+express+submission+and+subjugation+to+Allah+Ta%3Fala.+Nabi+%5Bsallallaahu+alayhi+wasallam%5D+himself+said%2C+%3FI+am+but+just+a+humble+slave+of+Allah%3F.%0D%0A%0D%0ANowadays%2C+there+are+those+who+surpass+the+limits+of+respect+with+the+result+of+elevating+the+status+of+Rasulullah+%5Bsallallaahu+alayhi+wasallam%5D+to+the+status+of+Allah.+Nabi+%5Bsallallaahu+alayhi+wasallam%5D+said%2C+%3FDo+not+exaggerate+in+my+praises+as+the+Christians+exaggerated+in+the+praises+of+Eesa+%5Balayhis+salaam%5D%2C+thus%2C+raising+him+to+the+position+of+God.%3F%0D%0A%0D%0ARespect+for+Rasulullah+%5Bsallallaahu+alayhi+wasallam%5D+dictates+emulating+his+teachings.+It+would+be+disrespectful+to+do+anything+against+the+Sunnah+of+Rasulullah+%5Bsallallaahu+alayhi+wasallam%5D.+Kissing+the+thumbs+upon+hearing+the+name+of+Rasulullah+%5Bsallallaahu+alayhi+wasallam%5D+has+no+basis+in+Shari%3Fah.+To+carry+out+such+an+act+as+a+Sunnah+is+bid%3Fah+and+sin.%0D%0A%0D%0Aand+Allah+Ta%27ala+Knows+Best%0D%0A%0D%0AMufti+Ebrahim+Desai%0D%0A