Recent Fatwas by Mufti Ebrahim Desai
April 30th, 2007
- Disclaimer : Question Limit - You need to re-submit the question with only 2 questions.
- Disclaimer : Fiqhi Site - Your question cannot be accepted at this site. Please try the alternative.
- I occasionally drink or try the mild drug like marijuanna....I will continue to pray and ask forgivness and assistance in stopping but is it true that for 40days I am not a muslim at all and what i do mean nothing???
- Is it permissable to masturbate?
- One husband gives one talaq orally to make his wife for warning for something, but the wife out of too much displeased with that she passes the 90 days/iddat period. So the marriage terminates but they can re-marry, right?
- i would like to know what's the hukm of an unmarried girl puttin mehendi in her hands and legs, and if she does putting it, then is it necessary for her to cover her hands and legs if she goes out of her house, where ghair mahram men can see her?
- I have purchased a land as an investment but I am paying only 10 % of the amount now and remaining will be thru installments for ten years ,so do I need to pay zakat on this 10 % of amount.Pls note that this land is not an agriculture land , but for housing purposes and I have already a house for my living.
- I wanted to know exactly from which parts of the body the hair should be removed according to islam(please mention the exact limits, if possible).Also the pubic hair should be removed in maximum 40 days.If not , what is the punishment?
- we want to make us halaal so we can improve our deen ...we dnt know how to ask our parents if we can nikkah with our parents still supporting us as usual. afraid they wil not accept our wishes. how do i approach our parents?
- Few days ago I got an email from my friend with the issue "Taking the Husband's name after marriage is Not based on Shareeâah", Please comment
- I have eight month old baby...Some times it happens that when I am in NAMAZ she start crying at this time should I break my NAMAZ and look after her or should i continue to to pray?
- I have bought a herbal product for colds nd flu.Eichinaforce drops.This product contains 65 % ethyl alcohol.Is it permissable for me to use this product to cure the flu , as well as is it permissable to take this product to strengthen the immune system so as to minimize the effects or reduce the chances of getting a flu in winter?
- Is there anything wrong to cut / remove nails, hairs of the head or unwanted hairs at night times. i.e after isha and before fajr (subh)?
- Is the value of the money today the same as in 1983? If not, how do you calculate the value?
- Last year may my wife told me she wanted a divorce, she never really gave me many good reasons and all seem more like excuses to me..Should I keep nikah?
- I'm a 19 yr old girl and my biggest fear in life is that I'm going to end up not being married.
- She stopped wearing niqaab now, and she left her family and now does a lot of bad things like have a boyfriend